She is...


She is the one person whom I spent nine months of pure solitude... I knew then her very heartbeat and she knew mine. She is the first person I trusted (even when I do not know that the word trust ever existed, i just felt it). She is the first person I loved. She taught me my first word. She delighted in my first step. She was so proud with my first scribbles on the walls of our house.

She was the one running when I get hurt and just a kiss takes the pain away. She was the one who stayed up all night whenever I am sick. She taught me about Jesus and taught me how to pray.

She knows everything about me. She knows what makes me laugh and what makes me cry. She always thinks about me even when I can make it on my own. Without me knowing, she was always trying to make things perfect for me. She had stretched forth beyond her own might to meet my needs. And never did I hear her complain. She always forgives me when I do something wrong.

She is the one who loves me best. Unconditionally. And by doing so, she taught me how to love unconditionally, too. And learning how to love the greatest lesson I've learned in this life.

Will a Thank You be enough? Most probably not... But all I have is a heartfelt thanks that God created this one person to be my mother, my teacher, my superhero, my bestfriend, my Mama Didith.

Happy Mother's Day Ma! I love you with a love I can never put into words. May the angels extend forth my hug and wrap you with the warmth of my love ... I do pray you will soon be as good as new. I know you will be. Thank you so much for loving me. Thank you for being the best. I my have grown up but nothing has changed, I still need you the way I do when I was little. I will always need you. I love you kaayo Ma!   :)

Comments

Popular Posts