My Girlfriend is A Gumiho

It's been a long time since I watched Korean Novelas, I was curious with the new Tagalized (dubbed in Tagalog) Korean drama in ABS-CBN because of it's title. My Girlfriend is a Gumiho. What in the world is a Gumiho? So I watched the first episode, and learned that a gumiho is a nine-tailed fox. And I found myself smiling, laughing and crying because of the drama. The storyline was superb! Mi Ho is a nine-tailed fox who had been trapped in a painting in the temple for 500 years because of the goddess' curse. She used Cha Dae Wong to release her from that painting. Because of fear, Cha Dae Wong ran and fell on a cliff and was badly injured. Mi Ho, as a gratitude for freeing her from that painting, gave her bead to Cha Dae Wong so he may live. If she takes out the bead, Cha Dae Wong will die. But she has to be near her bead because it's her source of power. Cha Dae Wong was left with no choice except to keep her and teach her how to act human. Mi Ho then met Park Dong Joo who told her she can be human. She had to drink his blood and let someone hold her bead for 100 days. Cha Dae Wong gladly want to hold the bead because he needed it. But to be human had a consequence. Adding up to that consequence, Mi Ho fell in love with Cha Dae Wong. And she was left with two choices, to disappear or let Cha Dae Wong die. And you have to find out for yourself what happened next. It's worth watching!













It has been so long since I was moved by what I watched. I finished the whole drama in two days! And up till now I still have this last song syndrome : Dubirubiru Dubirubirurafa... haha It's sooo cute! and so so heartbreaking at the same time. I'll rate it 10 :) because it left me happiness which makes me smile until now. I love Lee Seung Gi (Cha Dae Wong) and Shin Min Ah (Mi Ho)- they are cute Hoi Hoi couple.
We used to believe that when it's sunny and it suddenly rains, there's a feast in heaven... After watching the drama, I think of Mi Ho, and think that she might be crying.
hehe

You can watch it in www.mysoju.com. :) and if you want it dubbed in Tagalog you can watch it in www.dabarkads.tk

What's more amazing is that Lee Seung Gi is actually the one who sang the OST of the Drama. Here's the video of his live performance which really made me smile a lot. I thought only wondergirls do those kind of steps. It's quite hilarious to see Lee Seung Gi dance... well in a cute way :)



And here's the song with lyrics so you can also sing along:


He also sang this one, also one of the soundtracks:


And the very famous Fox Rain!  :)


Here is a song from Shin Min Ah:


And this one is cute!


And the very famous Hoi Hoi song!


If I had a last song syndrome, I also had a last phrase syndrome, "Baka! Baka!" (Beef! Beef!):)

Comments

Popular Posts