with a smile

It's been a while since I got contact with myself... I mean, I've been feeling high (like nirvana) everytime I get in touch with my soul. And I know that I will be able to get through everything if I lose myself in it.

I've put my life in Him and I'm giving everything to Him. I will obey His will and be grateful for every favor He gives. The past month was full of blessings and I felt loved by Him. And I am truly grateful for everything that is happening in my life. I am certain that no amount of anything can change the way I see Him as my God. I love Him and I will praise Him until the breathe He gave departs from me.

These past few days have been, shall I say, critical. I felt like I've been tested with my weakness. And I don't know if I handled it well. And with all these things happening, I realized, I'm still human. I get hurt. That's the most amazing part. I am hurting still.

This 3rd of July will be my 3rd year anniversary being apart from home. And I'm like *whew*. When I first made my decision I thought I wouldn't survive being away for a day... and I made it through 1096 days! I made it through all the best and all the worst. And I am coming home soon! I am so excited about it. I haven't had any listed plans because all I ever want is to be with my family whom I missed for so long... And then, just yesterday, I was told by my sister that she can't meet me at the airport because she had something important to do regarding her new work. And I was like, okay. I'm a little sad but it's okay. We can still see each other. And then, maybe Mama also won't be able to meet me. And I was like, okay. It's no problem. I even wanted to just surprise them at home. And then my sister said that she might not be home for most of the days that I'm home. And I was like, of course, not okay. :( My heart closed up for a while and I deeply thought why I am hurting so much. All I ever wanted and all I ever wished is for our family to be complete again and seeing her out of the picture for a second is actually, a stinging pain that shot through my heart and made my tears to well up. I cried because I could not help it. My heart was too heavy I find it difficult to do anything but just cry. I can't even breathe through my nose because it's kind of painful.

A part of me paused, telling me something is definitely wrong. I thought that having Him in my life will make me invincible. I was deeply convinced about that. But then, I am hurting right now... and I'm in tears again just like before.

And just like the human I have been, I knelt down and pray to trust His ways even more. I've come to recognize that I am really in pain. And that the pain is too great for my heart to contain. But I'm trusting Him even more because I knew He would never give me something I couldn't handle. Now that I'm beginning to feel the heaviness of the cross I have to carry, I will weep for a while because it hurts. But I will carry it with a smile as I walk through life because this indicates one thing --- He trusts me. And He is preparing me to be worthy of Him...

So whatever happens... when my plans and expectation don't turn out as perfect as I thought them to be, I'll just have to do whatever that I can to make each moment count. If He allows a day for all of us to be together, then let it be a day. I will give thanks for it and will constantly pray that He may be with us for all the days ahead.

Comments

Popular Posts