Merry Christmas!!!

Maayong Pasko! Maligayang Pasko! Merry Christmas!  God Jul! 

In my 34 years of existence I have learned to say Merry Christmas in different languages. I have been to the other side of the world and pretty much, Christmas is the same. It's the season of twinkling lights and lanterns, a joyous event, a tradition of bringing families together, it's the time of year you make most of spending happy times with loved ones, enjoying sumptuous meal, and of course, giving and receiving gifts. 
My Christmas this year is different and a little sad. I know I'm not the only one so I won't touch where it hurts. I'm just grateful that today's technology made it possible for us to see the one's we love. Imagine if this has happened back when the fastest way of communication is telegram. I dare not imagine. 

I'm grateful for my family. I think this is what God was thinking when he made Christmas day. Well, He gave us Jesus. And when Jesus was born, the Holy family was built. And I think it is the very foundation of our faith. It all starts at home. 

Thank you Jesus. 😘 Maayong adlaw nga natawhan! Maligayang bati! Happy birthday! Gratulerer med dagen! 

Comments

Popular Posts