The Past

Have you ever listened to a song and felt different as time went by? 

I used to like this song very much. Like I listen to it every chance I got. Because it very much relates to the state of my heart. I used to sing it out loud hoping that person I dedicate the song to would know it was meant for him. It was when I was desperately in love. 

Today, I no longer love that song. I didn't even want to listen to it. It makes me cringe. It's not the song though... It's the feeling I recall hearing that song. 

I no longer love that person. I mean... Thinking about him makes me feel stupid. Like I ask, why? How? And I say, wtf! But well, there are those days when your heart just won't listen to you. 

It's all in the past. I can't be bothered by that song or by that feeling anymore. But I am still bothered. Not because I love him still but because I hated the fact that I have loved him. Yeah... I think I am such a loser when it comes to love. 

And with that being said, I rest my case. 😂 


Comments

Popular Posts