Ate Geegile @HOME ;)

It was last night when I had two missed calls. And a message. It was from my sister. They were already at KSA (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia) airport. They are waiting for their flight for Philippines.

 And I was... I don't know. She's going home. Like, this is it! This is already it!! !I felt a sudden adrenaline rush. She's going back home!!! I felt like I wanted to scream and laugh hard and jump and all. I was just so excited. I felt like I was going home too.

So I sent her an sms telling her to take care and enjoy the ride and eat a lot haha! Tintin, Ange and Vanessa are with her. The girls who are with her throughout the years I wasn't. I haven't told them how grateful I am for them. I just asked God to bless them more. They are my favorite nurses. :) I love nurses!!!

Now, she's finally in Manila. She sent me an sms using +63...! not +96...! Amazing!!! I wish I could describe how she felt but for sure she was absolutely happy and excited and most of all, grateful. this is what we've been praying for what seems to be eternity. I am so glad they arrived safe. ;) In a little while they will be boarding in a plane to Bohol. Yehey!!! I'm sure Mama, Papa, Eboy and Ayen are super excited...or maybe feeling beyond than that. Because I actually couldn't put into words how I am feeling right now.

I'm happy... really.

It's just not easy being me... hehe because I really wish to be there. I've been yearning for two and a half years already.

It's just not easy to be the last missing piece...  But I'll be home soon. And I'll complete US :) And we'll make more memories together.

I love you MaPaTeBoYen!!! :)

Comments

Popular Posts