new day

'It's gonna be okay... It will be alright... You are just fine.' That's what I tell myself every single day. It took some time before it worked. Well, the good thing is it worked. That's a huge leap of success.

I am still mourning... I am still grieving... And I miss Mama every single day. But it doesn't mean I am totally sad.

 I am completely broken and I have fully accepted that fact. But I ain't stopping there. I am allowing God to heal me. And I am rising above all this pain that is pinning me down because I am made to fight.

My love for Mama is too great, the loss maximized the pain; the emptiness is too vast, I could get myself lost in my own sanity. But I used the same love to bear all the loneliness. Because in my heart lies the love that Mama showed me in my 28 years of existence.

I chose to be strong... I chose to be brave. I chose to be better each day because  I knew that's all she ever wanted. And I won't stop making her proud. I can't stop.

And even if things will never be the same, I will strive to be happy. I will make all our dreams come true. To this new day, and for all to come, I will be the best version of myself.

'So it was written, so it shall be done.'

Comments

Popular Posts