for Mama


BLOODY RED…

for such love that is so true…
for such love that has been with me ever since the moment life breathed upon what i so call my little human form…
for such love that is so unconditional…
for such love that has taught me a lot… and when i say a lot, i mean A LOT.
for such love that made me realize a lot of things. BIG things, actually.
for such love that has filled my life with purpose…
for such love that conquered my fears …
for such love that brought me smiles and laughs…
for such love that has inflicted me pain… yet has automatically processed healing…
for such love i knew too great to fathom…
for such love that keeps on growing… and keeps me going…
for such love that surprised me a lot—in so many ways i hope i can count.
for such love that has been the root of my existence…
the kind of love that i was grateful for, i am grateful, and i will always be grateful for…
the kind of love that i will always cherish…
the kind of love that has taught me how to love…
the kind of love that flows through my very blood, which is being pumped by my heart right now…
the one that i am truly blessed for…
the one that i owe Him great thanks…
that one kind of love that is from the heart of a person that is no doubt- special.
whose name will always be engraved in my heart…
and who is and will always be a part of me… a big part of me.
to you, Ma, thanks for that kind of love.
i know it is three hours and thirty minutes late…
but,
this year will not be complete without me saying,
HAPPY MOTHERS’ DAY!

Jeg elsker dig min mor!

Comments

Popular Posts