Thank you...

New realizations dawned upon me today…
I don’t know if it has something to do being twenty-two.
Nonetheless, i am happy.
And i wanna let the world know about that.


Living away from home was never easy.
When i got where i am today,
it hit me, that ‘i am on my own now’.
The truth kinda scared me.
(Well, i think it still scares me.)
It’s been a struggle to live
every moment of my existence.
Each day, i have to get through thepain of living,
the price of just being alive.
Each day, i pray, that tomorrow,
life will be a bit nicer to me..
that i may be able to live..
that those whom i love,
won’t suffer the loneliness as much as i do..
that very, very soon,
i may find the answers
to every question that has been hurting my mind.

And slowly, i begin to realize that i was never alone..
Lonely but not alone.

not at all…

It’s such a shame i thought of life that way;
such a shame, i took for granted
all the people who were there for me through all those times;
such a shame, i focused on my own pain alone
that i wasn’t able to see thepain of others;
such a shame, that i chose to be unhappy
when i can be glad;
such a shame, that i had God then,
yet i was still searching for something else.

Just then, i was able to see life as it really should be.
Not all things go my way..
But still, there’s a way to be happy.
God has put it that way.

In 21 years of living,
i could gladly say that my life is broken…
of which pieces has been the lives of those i love and those who love me..
of those who are dear and precious to me..
of those who are with me in every step of the way..
By being broken, i was made whole.

And i just wanna say THANK YOU…
for touching my life,
and for letting me share a part of mylife, too.

People come and go no matter how we want them to stay.
You can walk in and out of my life…
but i just want to let you know
(YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE)
YOU ARE LOVED BY ME.

Thank you so much..

Comments

Popular Posts