moving on

Have you noticed that the things we never or refused to talk about are the ones that causes us pain? Or might not just be pain. It can be anger, fear or sadness. Those that are too much to contain. Well, it differs with each person. But I for one, can't bear talking about it without crying. So I write it down... and here I am writing it down hoping it will at least, ease my heart and my mind and my soul and whatever it is that is affected by what we so call 'reshuffle.'

It was just days ago when they announced for another reshuffle. And to be honest, I'm not fond of that thing. I know it must happen but I am not a fan of it and I don't know if there will be a time I will come to like that word at all. Maybe because I have always liked to be where I can be comfortable with, secured..and changes can be devastating... even destructive. That was how I felt with the first reshuffle. When I heard that I won't be together with what they call team but what I call friends and family, I didn't feel like going to work at all. I am not good with meeting new people. I am just too shy I feel I will die if I utter a word. I felt like I was breaking apart. The atmosphere I had with our team was just too good. Even when there were a lot of challenges we had to go through, we always rely on each other and we just made it through because we are happy with who we work with. Honestly, it was hard. It was difficult. I thought of giving up not just a lot of times but all the time. But I gave it another shot. And as time went by, I get to know the new people I am with and I began to see myself smiling and laughing again. That means, that I am comfortable with the people around me. And I gained new friends, new family. And just when we were getting closer, here comes reshuffle again. It is not as devastating as how I felt at the first time but it is nonetheless, difficult. I have new set of people to miss. And I have to go through another adjustment period. It is quite different when there's a familiar face you can glance during work. It's a source of a positive energy. But then again, it is something we have no control of. It's part of what they call strategy.

I tried to be positive that after this reshuffle, I'm gonna gain new friends. But I know that alone doesn't work for me. I know that I have a peculiar way of coping up because again, I am emotional.

I don't know how reverse psychology works. But one thing I noticed is, stating a possibility works well after stating a fact. Life is full of surprises and it keeps changing no matter how we want to keep things together. So with all these changes, I keep a positive attitude that I am gonna meet another batch of wonderful people - that's the possibility. The fact that goes with it is I'm gonna miss the people I'm used to be with and this change really breaks my heart.

There...I'm gonna miss Moonstone.

I think I'm gonna be okay soon. Everything will be... after all, no pain comes to us without a purpose. And God...always...always.. works at the background.


Comments

Popular Posts